Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2014

My Joy times two


My children bring me so much joy.  There may be times (lots of times ) that I am totally exhausted by the two of them, but there isn't anything that compares to the joy I get from being their mommy.  There have been many experiences lately that have brought me much joy.  Getting to watch Ella perform at her school's talent show made me so proud.  She not only did a cute little skit with one of her good friends, but she gave her very first performance as a pianist.  Watching Grayson play in his last tee ball game of the season made me so thankful for the coach he had this season because this little guy loved learning and came a long way.  And, seeing my kiddos enjoy all of the fall festivities that come this time of year makes me thankful for the ability to make these sweet memories.  



























1 comment:

  1. Are you interested in selling your kidney to solve your financial problem or to pay your bill ,kindly contact to receive a surprise amount of money for one kidney via email; drrichard803@gmail.com or WHATS APP MESSAGE ONLY +917411484388

    ReplyDelete