Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

An interview: Ella Chase Donovan

For today's post, I thought I'd interview one of my kiddos.  It is always so funny hearing their thoughts and opinions on things.  So, here goes!  Enjoy :)

1.  What is your full name?  Ella Chase Donovan

2.  Do you like your name?  Yes, because it sounds pretty.

3.  How old are you?  5

4.  Do you like being 5 years old?  Yeah, it is really fun.

5.  When is your next birthday?  September the fourteenth. 

6.  What kind of birthday party are you wanting?  I just want to go to Bounce U.

7.  Did you like kindergarten?  Of course I did!  I loved it.

8.  Are you looking forward to first grade?  No, because I just don't want to eat lunch in the cafeteria.  (hahaha-from me!)

9.  What is your favorite thing to do at home?  Love on mommy.  (Although I typically have to beg for this!!)

10.  What is your favorite hobby?  Art, because I'm a good artist.

11.  Do you want to be an artist when you grow up or something else?  Something else.  I want to be a teacher because it's cool.  (Feels good knowing my kid thinks I'm cool!)

12.  If you were stranded on an island with one thing and one person, what and who would they be?  I would want Grayson.  I would want a basketball.  (Coming from a girl who sometimes wishes Grayson didn't exist and doesn't play basketball??)

13.  Do you like your brother?  He hits me though.  Yes, I like him.  (Yet, she wants him on an island with her.)

14.  If you could have one pet, any kind of pet, what would it be?  A snake because I like to hold snakes.  (She gets this from her daddy... definitely not me!)

15.  Do you have a best friend?  Yeah, Seaton is my best school friend.  Ava is my best cousin friend.

16.  Do you like to play sports?  Yeah, I like to play soccer.  That's the only sport I play.  (I guess she falls into the category of people who believe gymnastics isn't a sporty :( lol )

17.  What is your favorite tv show?  Rugrats, because it's fun.

18.  What is your favorite food?  Spaghetti, I like the noodles.

19.  Do you have a favorite color?  Yes, blue.  No wait, not blue.  It is hot pink.

20.  Who is your hero?  My mommy because she is friendly. 


And, there you have it folks :)  Good night!

1 comment: